Good news to the Game Lovers. Recently Pokemon Go game is launched by Niantic Labs and Nintendo. Everything you wanted to know about Pokemon Go game at here.
What Is ‘Pokemon Go’ and Why Is Everyone Talking About It?
Pokemon go is a GPS based augmented reality free-to-play mobile game which is developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. Actually, Pokemon is a combination of the two words Pocket and Monsters. The first Pokemon game was launched in 1996 on Game Boy. It was a card game, the classic gameplay and first generation of collectible monsters.
Now Niantic Labs released the augmented reality game, and it’s called “Pokemon Go“. Many people talking about this game because we can enter into the virtual world of Pokemon from this real world through this game. This is free mobile app.
But there is an option to use our real money to buy in-game currency called PokéCoins. We can use these PokeCoins to purchase the Pokeballs.
Pokemon Go is Launched Finally Get It Now On Android & iOS
This game works with your mobile GPS location and augmented reality to bring up the Pokémon on your screen. This mobile game is out now in the United States in addition to Australia and New Zealand. Nintendo 3DS, the Pokemon Company – the corporation is responsible for marketing and licensing the Pokemon franchise.
This game will use our real geographical location and Google Maps data. After finding 147 creatures in this new release, then this game will use phone’s camera to plot the Pokémon with augmented reality.Download Links:
Note: These links may not work if Pokemon Go not released in your country. But don’t worry I will provide some other links later.
Consider Below Things While Playing Pokemon Go Game:
- Pick your Avatar carefully when you launch Pokemon Go for the first time. Because at that moment, there is no way to alter this option.
- You will get different Pokemon in various locations. For example, if you are in the park then you will find the Grass Pokemon. If you are near to the river, then you may find water Pokemon. Pidgeys and Rattatas are some of the most common Pokemon’s.
- Try to catch the Pokemon’s nearby you. Just tap on the Pokémon and your camera app will open showing the Pokémon somewhere near you. Then one circle appear over Pokeball’s head; a green circle means the Pokémon is easy to catch; orange is medium difficulty and red is hard.
- Pokemon Go displays a map of your surroundings with nearby Pokemon and shows them as leaves rustling on the ground.
- If you catch the Pokemon, then you will get 100 XP and 100 Stardust points. You can also get a number of candies which are required when you power up or evolve a Pokémon.
- You will see four type of gyms on the screen like red, grey, blue and yellow. Grey gyms are unclaimed, and you can walk straight up to these and add a Pokémon.
Install Pokemon Go on your Device using APK:
Officially this game launched in US , Australia and New Zealand. It is not necessary to live in these countries. Pokemon Go game’s APK is available for download. And this will work on Android devices.
In order to do this you need to follow below steps:Keep in mind that Pokemon Go won’t work on latest version of Android which is Android N (Nougat).
Pokemon GO: iOS & Android Compatibility – Which Versions Work
Size of APK: 58 MB
Required: Android 4.4 to Android 6.0.1
Preferred Resolution: 720×1280 pixels (Not optimized for tablet)
Size: 110 MB
Required: iPhone 5+ and iOS 8+
Jailbroken devices are not supported
For more details visit below official link:Conclusion: I hope that this article Pokemon Go is Launched Finally Get It Now On Android & iOS will be helpful to you. Still, you want to include more information on this game at here. Then use the comment section, I will try to add in this post.